CNN is reporting that actor Heath Ledger died from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs. At least that’s what the official New York City medical examiner’s report apparently states.
I could understand an accidental overdose if a three-year-old got his hands on mommy’s diazepam (valium). But how does a 28-year-old, educated man accidentally overdose himself? Perhaps Ledger was a sleepwalker and double or triple-dosed himself without even knowing it. Or maybe there’s more to the story – a conspiracy of the magnitude that still surrounds Marilyn Monroe.
Ooops. I accidentally poured myself another cup of coffee. Call 911.
And as if that’s not a plausible cause for a Hollywood celeb’s death, Mommy Spears is now claiming that her daughter, Britney, has been “controlled” by drugs dispensed by Brit’s manager, Sam Lutfi. Sam, allegedly, ground up pills and mixed the concoctions into Britney’s food.
The combination of prescription drugs that Britney Spears’ mother claims were ground up in the singer’s food was a risky mix that could cause hysterical outbursts, agitation, creepy hallucinations, even a stroke, medical experts told ABCNEWS.com.
I’m not a fan of Britney Spears, never have been, but if this starlet’s business manager was truly doping her as a way to control her situation, he should be sent to Quantico, jailed and tortured with the members of the Taliban that military forces have managed to capture.